Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,156 ($354) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (37 minutes ago)