Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.720 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,141 ($5,318) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨282,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)