Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41289 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 270% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,851 (140,111 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)