Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40556 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 264% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,244 (168,272 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)