Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39634 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 262% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,942 (171,424 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)