Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,476 (Mex$ 22,560) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)