Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,642 (Mex$ 9,254) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)