Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,464 (Mex$ 6,526) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (34 minutes ago)