Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.615 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,752 (Mex$ 12,655) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)