Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00285 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,962 (6,302,271 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)