Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,882 (11,150,176 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)