Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00295 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,312 (7,572,422 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)