Cost of living comparison between London, United Kingdom and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,415 prices entered by 1,335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.806 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,278 (£297) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)