Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11081 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,589 (303,127 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)