Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10973 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,363 (331,368 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)