Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11596 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,232 (329,688 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)