Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,713 (€485) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)