Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.667 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,399 (7,682 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (34 minutes ago)