Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,590 (1,072 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)