Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,690 (€223) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)