Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,714 (€364) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)