Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.535 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,955 (6,420 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)