Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.855 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,413 (23,401 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨140,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)