Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.544 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,227 (24,485 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨142,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)