Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.518 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,308 (5,110 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)