Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia vs Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.984 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,321 (21,445 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨116,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)