Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,665 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,806 (€496) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (24 minutes ago)