Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,481 (€1,919) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨128,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)