Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,444 (€547) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)