Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.152 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,769 (руб 14,554) in Lipetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)