Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,328 (Php9,610) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)