Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,759 (Php10,540) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)