Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,879 (Php32,633) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)