Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,555 (Php12,105) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)