Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,241 (元1,513) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)