Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,329 (元1,467) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)