Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,248 (元1,499) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)