Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,174 (元1,513) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (43 minutes ago)