Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨82,065 (元7,794) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)