Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,705 (元3,127) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)