Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,933 (元1,381) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)