Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11332 INR / CRC
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,255 (₡ 205,217) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)