Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11867 INR / CRC
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,003 (₡ 202,267) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)