Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.197 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,282 (€581) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)