Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨303,643 (€3,794) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨236,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)