Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,583 (€564) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (30 minutes ago)