Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,871 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.090 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,737 (S/. 1,779) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)