Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,083 (S/. 1,039) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)