Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,733 (S/. 840) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (35 minutes ago)