Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,048 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,600 (S/. 842) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (25 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (36 minutes ago)