Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09077 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,842 (372,825 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)