Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09406 INR / MWK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,067 (223,972 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)