Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11154 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 101% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,109 (225,108 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (31 minutes ago)