Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11548 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 96% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,781 (509,039 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)