Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11555 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 87% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,650 (533,536 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)