Cost of living comparison between Libreville, Gabon and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11113 INR / XAF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 103% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,724 (285,464 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)