Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.248 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,506 (Php26,842) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)