Cost of living comparison between Libertad, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,796 (Php9,221) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)