Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / CZK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,898 (8,388 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)