Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨276,217 ($4,156) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨220,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)