Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.095 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,497 ($647) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)