Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,253 (€627) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)