Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,065 (€341) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)