Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,979 (€1,867) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨126,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)