Cost of living in León, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.579 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,934 (Mex$ 10,320) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)