Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,801 (€567) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)