Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,297 (€238) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)