Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,672 (€229) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)