Cost of living comparison between Leicester, United Kingdom and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,739 (£339) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)