Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,862 (1,756 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)