Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,041 (2,101 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)