Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,518 (Php36,196) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)