Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,092 (Php11,056) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)