Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,993 (Php13,850) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)