Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,173 (Php124,757) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨148,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)