Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,561 (Php25,442) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)