Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.269 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,509 (Php29,550) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (22 minutes ago)