Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨294,183 (€3,674) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨225,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)