Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,389 (€554) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)