Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.041 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,633 (£345) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)