Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.420 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,166 (£676) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)