Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨290,530 (€3,672) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨230,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)