Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.347 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 112% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,554 (CHF 394) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)