Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.970 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,997 ($292) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)