Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.470 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,737 (446 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)