Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,264 (300 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)