Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / PAB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,103 (241 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (44 minutes ago)