Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.524 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,660 (€571) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (24 minutes ago)