Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.341 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨36,953 (RD$ 27,557) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)