Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,189 (€2,054) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨131,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (25 minutes ago)