Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,942 (€588) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)