Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,246 (€259) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)