Cost of living comparison between Lanzhou, China and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,698 (元1,487) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)