Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,552 (元1,550) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (37 minutes ago)