Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,959 (8,952 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (41 minutes ago)