Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,274 (10,696 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)