Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,938 (20,317 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)