Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨293,854 (€3,618) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨206,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)