Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,119 (€271) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)