Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,165 (€3,579) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨201,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (17 minutes ago)