Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,905 (₨26,543) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)