Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 952 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,580 (₨20,860) in Lahore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)