Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.145 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,241 ($783) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)