Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,411 ($332) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (31 minutes ago)