Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,494 ($818) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)